Low-Cost Contamination Testing
GSTL provides a comprehensive range of Contamination Testing with rapid online reporting.
Over the years, our business has evolved close professional liaisons with a small number of Analytical Laboratories to assist us with Contamination Testing. This close relationship has allowed preferential rates to be established, which in turn have been passed on to our clients. Working with GSTL Ltd ensures you received the most professional and competitively priced service possible.
All the Analytical Laboratories we work with are UKAS accredited. Our core team conduct regular site visits to ensure that high standards and good communications are maintained.
What is Contamination Testing?
Contamination testing is generally necessary when you:
- Redevelop a site (due diligence)
- Purchase land
- Cause an environmental incident that causes pollution
- Dispose of waste (material classification)
- Need to meet a site condition/verification report
Types of Contamination Tests
We can provide rapid testing and reporting for a wide range of contamination testing that is generally required, including:
- Topsoil analysis
- Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC) Tests
- ICRCL Testing
- Heavy Metal Suites
- Leaching tests (e.g. NRA 301, Waste Acceptance Criteria)
- Topsoil Analysis
- pH, Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- Total Solids, Dissolved and Suspended Solids, Turbidity
- Loss on Ignition (LOI), Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Metals and Metalloids
- Anions (e.g. sulphate, chloride, etc..)
- BTEX and other VOCs
- Banded Hydrocarbons (e.g. GRO, DRO, MRO)
- Total and Speciated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH)
- Chemical and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (COD, BOD)
- Total and Extractable Nutrients and Micronutrients (e.g. N,P,K, Mn)
Our highly experienced team will work with you to determine your requirements and ensure your project needs are met.
Want to find out more about Contamination Testing? Or need to discuss any of your site investigation requirements? Contact the team to find out more.