Analysis of contaminated soils/waters
- Leaching tests (e.g. NRA 301, Waste Acceptance Criteria)
- Topsoil Analysis
- pH, Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- Total Solids, Dissolved and Suspended Solids, Turbidity
- Loss on Ignition (LOI), Total Organic Carbon (TOC)
- Metals and Metalloids
- Anions (e.g., sulphate, chloride, etc.)
- BTEX and other VOCs
- Banded Hydrocarbons (e.g. GRO, DRO, MRO)
- Total and Speciated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH)
- Chemical and Biochemical Oxygen Demand (COD, BOD)
- Total and Extractable Nutrients and Micronutrients (e.g. N,P,K, Mn)
- GEO Contaminated Land Assessment
- Analytical analysis
- Landfill Site & Contaminated Land Assessment
With respect to analytical testing GSTL have evolved close professional liaisons with a small number of Analytical Laboratories located in close proximity to our testing facilities.
This close liaison has allowed preferential rates to be established which in turn have been passed on to our Clients.
All the Analytical Laboratories are UKAS Accredited and are visited by ourselves on a regular basis to ensure that good communication is maintained.